[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH adds WebRTC support to new 1.4 BETA.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:41:51 MSD 2013

Yes, but there's a big difference between SIP over TCP and SIP over
Websocket over TCP. :)

Technically I'm guessing the TCP and WS transports share the same TCP port
bind? That in itself would be a good reason why it shouldn't be a separate
profile. Technically impossible to have different profiles handling
different transports on the same port.

Anyway the point was profiles are linked to a ip:port rather than a
specific transport.