[Freeswitch-users] building via Debian packages build script

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Jun 30 03:43:19 MSD 2013

For some reason I cant find the original message,

But if there are problems with the packages reporting them on the mailing
list is not the correct action... Open a Jira so the issue can be a) routed
to the proper developer, and b) any work on the issue can be properly
documented and tracked. This is just like any one bug or issue

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org