[Freeswitch-users] Possible Polycom bridging issues in all recent FreeSWITCH versions

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Sun Jun 30 02:58:44 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have been experiencing the following issue since I upgraded my version of FS.
In a scenario where a called is made from one Polycom VVX1500 to another, the video works both ways with only one way audio. A hold / unhold results in 2 way audio with 1 way video.
I obviously suspected my configs, especially after  subsequently trying the latest git, the 1.4 beta and the stable 1.2.10.
So far, the only way I found to solve this issue is by using an old copy of FreeSWITCH with my current configs.
FreeSWITCH Version 1.3.13b+git~20130119T155523Z~6cb3be7d8b (git 6cb3be7 2013-01-19 15:55:23Z)

To clarify, the same config with any of the latest versions of FS does not work.

Questions:
How can I troubleshoot this further and help resolve this issue?
Any one has an idea of what has happened?

Thanks!