[Freeswitch-users] What am I looking for?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sat Jun 29 01:17:07 MSD 2013

I am looking to migrate out of an old KX-T61610 system. I plan to support up to 16 old analog phone
lines - so I'm looking for something I can plug into my server provides 16 analog extension connections.

( Best would be something that supported the old Panasonic KX-t phones - but I doubt that exists.)

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Gumption is 99% of success. kps