[Freeswitch-users] reading gateway configuration via mod_xml_curl

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Fri Jun 28 19:41:01 MSD 2013

I've configured freeswitch that it loads gateway configuration via mod_xml_curl. So far thats working fine. But I see an issue when I do changes to a gateway configuration, like changing registration credentials, etc. I can do this in my database and then perform "sofia profile external rescan" in the fs_cli. This forces to requery the data via mod_xml_curl, but I see the following warning in the cli:

[WARNING] sofia.c:2840 Ignoring duplicate gateway 'gw1'

So finally the changes are not applied. Is there an other way to force reload of the gateway configuration?

Thanks

Markus