[Freeswitch-users] Webrtc video

Phil Dunks phil.dunks at netdev.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 19:12:08 MSD 2013

Hi FS Users

I made a simple web application using sipML5, which connects directly to 1.4.0+git~20130623T182400Z~2f08e40fce, and goes straight into a conference.
The audio works fine, but am experiencing problems with the video freezing or not being present.
I tried out https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/webrtc/portal.html
Enabled video, and dialed 3300 for the local 48K conference.
Seeing the same problem there. Audio fine. Video fine for first member, but goes wrong when second person joins.
Should this work for me, or is the webrtc conference video not quite ready yet?
Thanks,
Phil