[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as SIP conference server for Avaya?

Bradley Mina bradmina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:57:38 MSD 2013

Does anyone have something like this in place?

Beginning to learn about Avaya systems, however I'm much more familiar with
FreeSWITCH and I was curious if there are any limitations that would
prevent one from using FreeSWITCH as a conference server via SIP through an
Avaya CM?

Referencing the thread, "SIP Trunk to Avaya CM" I can see that you could
register FreeSWITCH as a trunk, and route your calls to it but I was
wondering if Avaya has preventative measures in place to urge customers to
purchase some other product or license.

Any help appreciated!