[Freeswitch-users] Problem with rtp streams and stair-stepped (or ramped) increased lag

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:13:09 MSD 2013

I guess the big question is this:

	Is it _supposed_ to recover?

 From Tony's notes, it's sounding like it's very critically dependent on the timer in the switch, which very well be the
current cause of my issues.

What I probably need to do is have a pair of phones automatically calling each other, and just leaving them up - just to
generate a continuous independent background stream. That'll tell me if any glitches are specific to a particular
channel, or if they are common across multiple calls - which I'd expect if the timer was swinging.

I don't know where my latency is being introduced unfortunately...

-- Nathan