[Freeswitch-users] Fax T38 and disable_udptl_auto_adjust not working

Martin Soerensen martin.soerensen at kontron.com
Tue Jun 25 13:49:27 MSD 2013

Hi all. Hope that some on can help......

I have a problem with t38 from at audiocodes gateway to FS as fax receiver.... FS changes the UDP port form 15000 to 15002.

I have tried setting  <param name="disable-rtp-auto-adjust" value="true"/> in  <gateway> and in the profile settings section without any luck
I have also tried setting the  <action application="set" data="disable_rtp_auto_adjust=true"/> in the dial plan but still it's not working.

My audiocodes GW expects to get an answer on the same port that it's sending on

Please HELP :o)

Regards
Martin