[Freeswitch-users] 1.4beta - rtmp registration doesn't work with domain name

Matthew Cordes cordes.matthew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:05:39 MSD 2013

Hi William,

I think it's a false alarm. I'm experimenting with mod_xml_curl's 'a1-hash'
for directory lookups and from what I can tell mod_rtmp doesn't support
this. It's chocking at rtmp.c:229 with the message 'Authentication failed
for XXX empty password not allowed'. This seems to be the root of my
problem.

Sorry for the confusion and it's unfortunate rtmp doesn't look like it's
going to play nicely (unless I'm missing something).
-Matt