[Freeswitch-users] remove in local SDP word FREESWITCH

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:42:37 MSD 2013

Hello Anthony.

Yes i fully understand that and to be sincere my answer was more toward
other comments not yours.
But i can imagine ( sincerely)  freeswitch consulting providing more
turn-key solutions for some clients ( I'm cross reading the SBC thread now)

So my post was also pointing into a direction that allows freeswitch to
be a sustainable company ( i know your great relation with sangoma and
their SBC products :D)

P.S Im still waiting for the CPA software or should i go with the
dialogic thing :(