[Freeswitch-users] remove in local SDP word FREESWITCH

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Fri Jun 21 07:52:51 MSD 2013

Well it is understandable why somebody would want to change the username
because say for example they created a fork of FreeSWITCH, but would like to
redistribute it; they'd basically have to remove all references of
FreeSWITCH and not to leave the branding set at FreeSWITCH.

Correct me if I'm wrong above, but I did hear from somebody (not to throw
them under the bus) from the FreeSWITCH dev team talk about this on one of
the conference calls we had some time ago.