[Freeswitch-users] unable to record to .ogg files

Claus Andersen clan at wheel.dk
Thu Jun 20 12:28:53 MSD 2013

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013, Vincent Xia wrote:

> so is there any instructions on how to do this with WINDOWS?i've downloaded 1.0.25 but building in VS2010 seems problematic.

Sorry - I was on CentOS when I played with it. We did evaluate Freeswitch
on the Windows platform but found it too much of a hassle.

I know of no build instructions but all libraries are freely available and
should compile on Windows. The individual projects will have instructions.
If you do the work a description in the Wiki and a Jira would be highly
appreciated.

The bleeding edge versions of the required libraries can be found here:

http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/
(Which I assume you've got)

But you need these as well:
http://xiph.org/vorbis/
http://flac.sourceforge.net/developers.html

As it looks like libsndfile automatically detects these libraries - it
might be as simple as adding them in the include/library path in VS.

Kind Regards,
Claus Andersen