[Freeswitch-users] Add IP to ACL from the CLI

Tom Carlson tom at tomcarlson.com
Wed Jun 19 21:16:12 MSD 2013

I have two freeswitch servers that I am linking together, so that I need to
add the IP of each box to the ACL of the other box.

However, one of these servers has a dynamic IP from the internet service
provider.

I have a cron job running that determines the IP address of the dynamic
box, every 5 minutes, and if it changes, writes that IP address to the
domain name server, so that registration, etc. to the domain name always
works, since the domain name always points to the current IP address..

However, Freeswitch does not accept domain names in the ACL.  It only
accepts IP addresses.  That means I need to change  acl.conf.xml, every
time the ip address changes.

I would rather just execute a command using fscli to add the IP address do
the ACL.  Is this possible?