[Freeswitch-users] 0.0.0.0 reinvite in SDP

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:51:22 MSD 2013

I suppose this is  a 2-step-transfer? I suppose you're using the
hold-option to passthrough the hold-signaling?

I have a patch for freeswitch to handle this. As far as I know you can't do
this with the current freeswitc-code (not for 1.2.7 at least for which I
created the patch).
My intention is to submit my patches to the bugtracker for review. Not sure
if they will be accepted (quite busy). I was not in a hurry to submit them,
but if there is interest I'll try to put some effert into this sooner. The
code normally already follows freeswitch-guidelines, so that should be ok

The patch allows you to insert a command to execute before executing the
transfer on the leg that is on-hold and the leg that is being transferred
to. This way you can just add the unhold-command and the call will be put
un-hold.

Kind regards,

Michel