[Freeswitch-users] setting up freeswitch on virtualbox configuring Localconnections

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Wed Jun 19 01:37:34 MSD 2013

The advice Collins gives out applies to every single virtualization solution
out there.

The real benefit of having a bridged adapter over a host-only adapter is you
can test FreeSWITCH with a real hard phone or with another FS box. Although
there are ways to make Windows/Linux route packets to/from the host adapter,
most people won't want to do the extra work :P