[Freeswitch-users] User variables are not inserted when bridging to user

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Sat Jun 15 05:39:20 MSD 2013

That's something you should be doing on the phone itself or somewhere else
like the dialplan, rather than doing it in the directory.
absolute_codec_string is ment to be used where you have no control over the
SDP of an endpoint, and in this case it sounds as if you do.

But I think the issue here is that this particular variable is read and
relevent actions are taken before you reset the variable via this method.
You can use the info dialplan app to figure out when the variable is set as
a channel variable.

- BDF