[Freeswitch-users] Kamailio+Freeswitch SBC

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Fri Jun 14 20:26:31 MSD 2013

Steve,

I couldn’t resolve this issue last time .

I analyzed the problem with people from Kamailio´s  list, and Kamailio
behavior is correct, because de second INVTE isn’t a RE-INVITE so it
shouldn’t have a CSeq increase, is a New Invite to the same destination
with RURI different, but same Call-ID.

How can I managed this in freeswitch, I can´t increase CSeq in kamailio´s
configuration, because it behaves as a proxy LCR.

Please some help here.

Regards,

Camila T