[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch+ Skypopen concurrent calls.

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 20:08:20 MSD 2013

it can be a transient problem with the skype network, or it can be
that the skype network has changed its behavior and enforce the use of
answering machine.
Please let us know if this "new" behavior of the skype network
persists in a couple days, in that case we'll update the wiki page
accordingly.

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli