[Freeswitch-users] Mid Call Transfer

Thiruvallar Raveendran thiru at t5c.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 20:42:38 MSD 2013

Hi everyone,

What is the best way to implement below scenario in freeswitch?

I have used att_xfer to transfer the calls from B to C.

I couldn't implement the below numeric key action in receiver side with
att_xref.

You help on this issue will be much appreciated.

Midcall Transfer

Party A - The Caller
Party B - The First Receiver
Party C - The Second Receiver

In a typical scenario, Party A dials a DDI and Party B receives the call.
The Midcall Transfer control is now available to Party B.

If Party B presses the hash key (#) Party A will be placed on hold and
holding music will be played.
The hold will be cancelled if Party B presses the star key (*).

While Party A is on hold, Party B may dial the number of Party C. After
Party C answers the call, Party B can use the numerical keys for the
following options:

.         1 Key - disconnects Party B and connects Parties A and C

.         2 Key - disconnects Party C allowing Party B to dial a new
destination (to dial an alternative Party C)

.         3 Key - disconnects Party C and reconnects with Party A

.         4 Key - toggles between Parties A and C

Thanks,

Cheers,

Thiru