[Freeswitch-users] Best practice for centralized user registration database

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Wed Jun 12 15:33:41 MSD 2013

Hi all,

What is the best practice today to handle users directory dynamically through a database, ideally PostgreSQL or MySQL?
I'm kind of concerned by what I've seen so far in the available documentation. Do I really have to write an API to serve data from a DB to FreeSwitch?
How about monitoring registration states?

My goal is simple. I would like to have multiple FS instances share the same users directory and be able to tell on which server the client has registered.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,