[Freeswitch-users] how to set the recording behavior in session:recordFile()?

Vincent Xia gmangudai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:02:19 MSD 2013

is it possible to set the recording behavior(record a-leg, b-leg, or both)
in session:recordFile(), like we do in the dialplan:
<action application="bind_meta_app" data="2 b s
record_session::$${recordings_dir}/${caller_id_number}.${strftime(%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M

in my point of view, session is a handle of one call leg, so by
session:recordFile along it may not work out, any clue?

BR