[Freeswitch-users] SIP web client recommendations

Matthew Cordes cordes.matthew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:17:54 MSD 2013

Hello,

Could anyone recommend a SIP web client (either using flash or Java
applets) that they found worked particularly well with FreeSwitch. I've
tried a few of them with mixed results. http://phono.com is the best one
I've tried, but one of my requirements is that the client (and media server
if needs one like flash) be deployable inside my company's intranet w/o
access to the internet. This rules out all of the cloud based solutions
sadly.

I'm also playing with WebRTC but I don't think that's mature enough for my
immediate needs.

I'm not biased against a commercial solution.

-Matt