[Freeswitch-users] Call Forwarding Name Display issue

Sherwood Hu sherwood at morovia.com
Fri Jun 7 23:01:08 MSD 2013

I have two Cisco SPA504G phones that are connected to freeswitch. I am still in the testing stage. Today I tested call transfer scenario:

Incoming call -> IVR -> extension 1 -> transfer -> extension 2

I used the 'transfer' button on the phone to transfer the call. On the second phone, it displayed the name of extension 1, not the caller number.

What I wanted is that the caller number displayed on the phone 2. What's wrong here?