[Freeswitch-users] What's the best language for implementing an IVR on Freeswitch

Terry Ray terryjray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:37:57 MSD 2013

Greetings,

While I've been very pleased with the stability and performance of
FreeSWITCH itself, I'm having to scrap the Ruby implementation I was using
to drive the call menu functionality for the IVR due to it's inability to
maintain connectivity with FS via the inbound event socket.

Would love some suggestions on the best approach. Lua? or some other
approach?

Mainly I'm looking for something that will be very stable at higher call
volumes.

Best regards,

Terry