[Freeswitch-users] client doesn't respond to picture fast update message delays BYE to be sent

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:37:48 MSD 2013

Hi there,

I have FS call a doubango based video client and the client returns 180 and 200 with the following allow header.

Allow: ACK, BYE, CANCEL, INVITE, MESSAGE, NOTIFY, OPTIONS, PRACK, REFER, UPDATE

But when FS send picture_fast_update message in INFO doubando completely ignore it and doesn't reply anything that results more INFO resend and, FS won't send BYE immediately when hangup the channel but delays about 30 seconds, which I guess some state machine still waiting for the INFO response?

so question:

1) Because it doesn't "Allow" INFO, so is it right to just ignore the INFO when we sent to it anyway or should reply an 4xx or other error?

2) Should we avoid to send INFO because the client doesn't support? Is there anywhere to disable it or should I report a jira?

FS version is:

Thanks.

--
Seven Du