[Freeswitch-users] Ring an extension on incoming calls

Sherwood Hu sherwood at morovia.com
Wed Jun 5 17:58:16 MSD 2013

Hi all,

We are considering to replace current PBX with freeswitch. I am new to this topic - and find that freeswitch is fantastic. Now I have a question - I setup the freeswitch to transfer to IVR extension when  the main line number is called. Our current PBX first rings an extension (to allow the caller information displayed on the phone) then plays the IVR. I want this functionality in freeswitch too. How can I do so?

Thanks in advance.