[Freeswitch-users] How to encapsulate binary code to SIP body

windy xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Wed Jun 5 06:47:27 MSD 2013

Dear support

I now need to encapsulate one binary array to FS SIP body. To be specific:
(1) I encoded some info when getting incoming 183.
(2) The encoded info need to be encapsulated as one of content in SIP body like
      content-type=application/test
      content-length=74
      --boundarycode
      1233444444444 --------------------binary code

I'd like to add to the sipbody by using:
     nua_Respond(...
                      SIPTAG_PAYLOAD_STR(), RAG_END).

Well, As you know, SIPTAG_PAYLOAD_STR is for string, it will truncate the binary array before it encapsulats the binary code to SIP body.

Is there any way to encapsulated my binary array to the SIP boday with "nua_Respond"?

Thanks
Windy