[Freeswitch-users] Issue with changing phone SIP port

Oleg Stolyar ostolyar at netflix.com
Tue Jun 4 09:06:21 MSD 2013

Hi Steven,

thank you for the detailed response!   I'll check out NDLB and look further
into how the ports are changing.  The strange thing is that it happens with
some but not all softphones and that the message going to the wrong port
nevertheless gets to my computer through the router and is only rejected
here - rather than in the router.  This is evidenced by wireshark running
on my computer.  I'll let you know if I find anything useful after
investigating further.

Thanks again!

Thank you
*Oleg*