[Freeswitch-users] Consecutive bridge actions vs multiple targets in a single bridge action.

Oleg Sharoyko osharoiko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:13:28 MSD 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if there exists a simple way of implementing behavior
equivalent to

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw1/$1|sofia/gateway/gw2/$1"/>

with two consecutive bridge actions?

I've tried this:

<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw1/$1"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw2/$1"/>

and it results in almost the same behavior except that if first call
is rejected by destination (say I was calling a mobile phone and on
that phone reject button was pushed) then second action will still be
executed. I think with a single bridge action call is considered
successful if early media state is reached while with two consecutive
actions hangup_after_bridge=true only acts on a fully established
call. I couldn't find any options to change this. Will appreciate your
help. Thank you!

Best regards,
--
Oleg