[Freeswitch-users] Is there a way to obtain the number of current conferences?

Young, Christopher CYoung at enghouse.com
Tue Jul 30 11:48:47 MSD 2013

Hi all,

Does FreeSWITCH provide any way of finding out the current number of established conferences, similar to 'show calls count' for call legs? I know that there is 'conference nn list count' but this returns the number of members within a single conference. I would like to find out how many conferences there are altogether.

Thanks.

Chris Young
Software Engineer

direct: +44 (0) 118 943 9249