[Freeswitch-users] Build script for Ubuntu 12.04 or Debian

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Tue Jul 30 04:15:23 MSD 2013

Richard,

Yes, I used to have something filled in for FS_INIT_LOC, it was hosted on
one of my servers. Basically I used the init script found here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_init. The script will wget the
init script and install it where need be. You can use the instructions on
this page to install the service, which is exactly how my script handles it.

As for the adduser error, I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen it countless
times, never had a problem. Might be an issue with command flags, etc.

Any other bugs/feature request, let me know.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Representative
Davri Investments, Incorporated