[Freeswitch-users] 503 / End of file (PJ_EEOF) Error message

Burak BorYazılım mburakbor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:41:09 MSD 2013

Hello,

I am using freeswitch version 1.3.13b as a voip server and csipsimple as a
sip client. Also using TLS and SRTP for security issues.

When making call I got "503 / End of file (PJ_EEOF)" error many times. I
thought that I have problem with some timeouts. Because when I try to call
someone, the first try %80 fails, second one (but immediate ones after the
first one) %80 successes. But if I wait for 15-30 seconds at least, I got
this error again.

I also out the logs : http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21246

Thank you, regards...