[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.2.12 Released!

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sun Jul 28 08:49:07 MSD 2013

On 07/25/2013 04:42 PM, Ken Rice wrote:

> Whats new? A ton o bug fixes...

I'm A bit confused - the changelog only goes up to freeswitch (1.2.7) ??

It this the right link?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Is it really true that political self interest is nobler somehow
than economic self interest? You know I think you are taking a lot
of things for granted. Just tell me where in the world you find
these angels who are going to organize society for us?

-Milton Friedman