[Freeswitch-users] What diagnostics are needed for a suspected memory leak?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 18:21:18 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have been using sipp to send messages into FS for several days now.  I am using the
conferencing application, and playing some announcements into the conference.

I have noticed a constant growth in memory of the FS process.

I have verified that there are only 11 channels active (and in the conference), so I don't
think it is an issue with the test scenario.

What kind of diagnostics should I gather in order to submit this problem?

Thanks,
David