[Freeswitch-users] Tonedetect - multiple frequencies AND or OR ?

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:30:10 MSD 2013

I just take this opportunity to gain understanding of tone_detect app.
Is it possible to detect cadence with the combination of timeout and hits
parameters? An actual case using FreeTDM/Dahdi:

Ringing tone is given 425 Hz 1 sec on and 4 secs off. But a busy tone is
0.5 sec on and 0.5 sec off. The congestion at faster cadence 0.25 sec on
and 0.25 sec off - although it's no longer important to disconnect a call.

Or anybody can lead me to a better solution? Thank you.

www.magicbox.ph - *the better magic* VoIP phone for Filipinos
*Lapulapu City, Phils
Phone: +63-32-3401807,
Mobile: +63-920-6373450
*USA# :* (646)547-1226
*Worldwide:* [**462 + 17772930540 + #*] via any 200+ Access Numbers (37
Countries) <http://www.snipurl.com/magicbox-access>