[Freeswitch-users] Build script in Ubuntu 12.04

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Jul 24 04:12:58 MSD 2013

Hi Richard,

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are asking if this script will create new
packages which will upgrade cleanly? The build scripts use an incrementing
version counter which dpkg should pick up on, so if you perform a
nightly/weekly build then you'll be able to upgrade the package (whether it
will apply cleanly or not is another question, of course!).

Let me know if I misunderstood your question - otherwise hope this helps!

Cal