[Freeswitch-users] Accessing Valet_parking variables

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:35:34 MSD 2013

Hi again,

It awesome that this is now in the FS stable branch forever. My logic is
implemented and working great.

Could this be improved any further? Like I said "execute_on_park" kind of
trigger mechanism. I'm dealing with multidomain  distributed parking system
so a particular domain can have their 6 calls parked on 6 different parking
servers and each on unique parking_extension. Although I've made it work
but using external proxy managing this all parking lot reservations.

More functionality means more powerful logic to me.

Thanks for the best support.
Sammy

>>> http://www.ClueCon.com

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org