[Freeswitch-users] Call Recovery when using TCP

Anthony McGarry agtmcgarry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 17:01:55 MSD 2013

Hi,

FreeSWITCH (Version 1.2.11 git c9790ea 2013-07-16 02:46:21Z)

I have two physical boxes active/passive using heartbeat and corosync.
Using FS as an SBC with two profiles. Internal and Private.
Both profiles are using track-calls for call recovery.

Works fine when using UDP as the transport for both legs.
Works fine when A leg uses UDP and B leg uses TCP
Fails when A leg uses TCP and b leg uses either UDP or TCP.

It seems that the A leg always uses UDP as the transport for the INVITE to recover. Even if the initial call used TCP before the failure.

Anyone using TCP in this scenario? Cannot find what I'm missing.

Thanks