[Freeswitch-users] Bypass_media_after_bridge doesn't works

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:38:29 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I have an installation with several phones (yealink) behind NAT and
freeswitch withaggressive-nat-detection=true in internal SIP Profile.
In dialplan I set bypass_media_after_bridgein order to eliminate on-way
audio problems (and use less bandwidth), but I'm encountering a strange
issue.
When I call two extensions, sometimes freeswitch bypassthe media between
them (so the SDP sent by freeswitch have the private IP) and sometimes
freeswitch send the SDP with the NAT IP(in this case there is no audio).

What could be the problem?
Is this a bug or my misconfiguration?

Best regards,
Carlo Dimaggio