[Freeswitch-users] Calls from api originate disconnect after 5 minutes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 22 21:29:14 MSD 2013

Hi Fraser,

I'm curious about this line (#842 from PB 21211):
2013-07-20 10:42:15.093114 [NOTICE] mod_commands.c:2960 Hangup
sofia/internal/sip:12605 at 192.168.1.43:51977 [CS_EXECUTE] [NORMAL_CLEARING]

That hangup is coming from mod_commands.c, which suggests that there is
something going on related to the originate API. For test purposes, what
happens when you manually perform the originate from fs_cli without using
the web/PHP stuff? See if the symptom occurs there or not and that may help
narrow down where to look next.

-MC

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz