[Freeswitch-users] 30 Second call drop.

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Fri Jul 19 18:47:29 MSD 2013

Thanks Tim!

I'm not convinced it's firewall because of the VPN, and I allow and
masquerade all traffic to and from the local and vpn subnets. All my
Asterisk boxes work fine, and so does NGCP, I'm just having this issue
with FreeSwitch.. most likely some noob mistake as this is my first
attempt at freeswitch :)

Paul