[Freeswitch-users] External SIP Trunk IP Authentication

bjamm90 bjamm90 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:24:10 MSD 2013

Hello all,

I need to set up a freeswitch trunk to a termination provider that
authenticates via IP. Previously I was set up through Skype so the set up
was pretty easy because the wiki has plenty of information on setting up
Skype.

Alcazar networks is the termination provider I am using.

The only configuration I could find on the wiki is for sonovoip so I assume
my configuration would be close to the same.

I assume it would look something like this:

<include>
    <gateway name="alcazar networks">

    </gateway>
</include>