[Freeswitch-users] Physical non virtualized server: switch_time.c:967 Virtual Migration Detected! Syncing Clock

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Tue Jul 16 14:12:51 MSD 2013

The message is probably shown due to the fact that FS froze, not the other
way around.

Did you do something special when this happened? No gdb debugging going on
or something like that? I can't find any reason why this would happen,
except that the server was over loaded, or something else in the kernel
happened. Every channel has it's own thread. So if something would freeze
it wouldn's show up like this, maybe in a single call or something. So the
only thing I can see right now in an over loaded server - even though it
sounds strange, since you have 16 cores...