[Freeswitch-users] Is Cluecon for me?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 15 20:51:54 MSD 2013

Yes Cluecon is for you!

Cluecon has a wide mix of users and developers and voip support people. Not
just the uber-experienced guys, but also people just trying to learn what
its about.

The presentations will be all over the place from the basics through
advanced concepts.

But the original poster got it right when he said he seems to learn as much
from other attendees as from the formal sessions. That¹s what its all about.

Cluecon is a Conference, not a ³tradeshow² where you see a few talks about
people trying to get you to use their product, its about us technical people
getting together and trading ideas, showing off things we have been working
on, and networking with our peers.

Keep in mind, that Cluecon is Not the ³FreeSWITCH² conference, but it is a
Communications Conference. FreeSWITCH didn¹t even exist at the first
ClueCon.

So come out out, its fun, you will learn a lot, and you will get to interact
with the ³rock stars² of VoIP.

On 7/15/13 8:52 AM, "Jose Suero" <ms at mstn.com> wrote:

> i'm in your exact same spot. Would love to hear some answers
>
> admin <admin at tedssupply.com> wrote:
>

>  Hi, Just thought some of you could help me decide about attendance.  Just put
> in first system, learning fast, but many times the hard way!  Worked through
> the books and wiki, so I am past being a beginner.  I was looking at the list
> of presentations and although they seemed very interesting, I need some
> "intermediate" knowledge.  Most conferences I attend, I seem to learn as much
> around the other attendees as I do in the formal sessions.
>

>  If you have any thoughts I would greatly appreciate them.  I also need to
> justify the expense...
>

>  Thanks,
>

>  James

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org