[Freeswitch-users] Call splitting by audio in/out

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 19:51:16 MSD 2013

I know about eavesdrop, but it does not solve the problem. Also it has a built-in DTMF handling for a specific application, and I'm talking about something more generic.

        for input audio, and the other one for output.

>>There are a number of usage scenarios when an operator needs to
        listen and to speak to two different groups of people. This can
        be partially achieved with a set of conferences bridged together
        with mute option, but something more straightforward would be
        great.

>>Another interesting scenario is when the operator speaks two-way
        with someone, and is also able to listen to some other channel
        at the same time.