[Freeswitch-users] Is Cluecon for me?

Moshe3t moshe3t at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:20:49 MSD 2013

you are right with the point that you can learn as much around other
attendees as from formal sessions, (hence a conference not a webinar)
however i have been to many conferences including cluecon and I have
seen that cluecon being the only conference that is really community
driven, an open minded culture all suggestions and ideas are not just
taken in consideration it is appreciated, and it helps the cluecon dev
team if not financially morally, aside the fact that Micheal's effort
assures the sessions are really informative, educating and entertaining.

Sincerely

Moshe