[Freeswitch-users] RFC4575 and RFC4579 Freeswitch Version 1.5

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 16:24:29 MSD 2013

Hi Guys,
Hope you are all well?
Im currently testing Freeswitch with a blink client to look to send events following RFC4575 /4579.
I am making basic calls to a conference with flag rfc-4579 defined and the client connects to the conference, and FS as expected sends back the ;isfocus parameter on its contact address in the 200 ok.
As a result the client I'm using (blink) sends a SUBSCRIBE, with Event: conference, which FS in turn sends a 202 Accepted response to.
However after this point I get no NOTIFY messages at all to the initial SUBSCRIBE and  for subsequent changes in the conference.
I notice if a SUBSCRIBE for messages, or presence are sent, they are responded to without issue with a NOTIFY from Freeswitch.
Please can someone advise if this is a configuration issue or something else that needs exploring?
Any help would be great.
Many thanks
Jon