[Freeswitch-users] Upon re-INVITE, FS responds call does not exist. Help!

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jul 4 17:32:04 MSD 2013

PCAP of the SIP: http://ge.tt/923EDxk/v/0
I've got a lot of calls to a CLEC which the SIP says MetaSwitch. A about
930 seconds from the start, a timer kicks in with a re-INVITE but FS
responds 481 Call Does Not Exist.
Then the other side tears down the call, even though FS keeps sending media
for another 10-246 seconds.

pcapsipdump puts all the packets together, so why doesn't FS? The call ID
seems to be the same. I'm on FreeSWITCH (Version 1.2.8 git 03f9daf
2013-04-24 20:52:10Z)
I know it used to work with this carrier, and while they are investigating
-- and claiming that it's not happening with anyone else -- I hoped someone
could see something funny in the PCAP that would help.

Thanks!
-Avi