[Freeswitch-users] [CS_NEW] [WRONG_CALL_STATE] with incoming calls

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:46:57 MSK 2013

Check the sip-ip rtp-ip settings on your Sofia profiles. They may be using a variable such as local_ip4, if so check that too.

Did you restart FS or at least the relevant profiles after changing the IP?

Note that if you're not setting it explicitly it may be autodetecting your IP, in which case that might not happen correctly if your server now has multiple IPs. Or using the old one if FS wasn't restarted.

Also remember Sofia cannot listen on 0.0.0.0

If your FS is behind NAT then that also may imply a few other settings need checking too (ext-sip-ip etc).

Steve

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org